What do you want to know
- The Wild Update is Minecraft’s next major content update, and it’s coming soon.
- Mojang Studios is finalizing the release with a stream of bug fixes and minor improvements.
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Beta 22.214.171.124 is the final step and includes a handful of bug fixes.
- The Wild update still doesn’t have a release date, but should arrive in the next few months.
Players are preparing to enter the finalized version of Minecraft’s The Wild Update, which is entering one of its final stages of development before a full public release. Mojang Studios has more or less locked down features for Minecraft’s next content update, and is now focused on polishing what’s already there.
To that end, Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Beta 126.96.36.199 (188.8.131.52 if you’re in the Minecraft preview) contains a handful of bug fixes and general improvements for players to explore. This is by no means a exciting release, but it does indicate Mojang Studios is getting ever closer to dropping The Wild Update for its launch day.
Most of the fixes in this beta either target the new Deep Dark biome debuting with The Wild Update or fixing various issues with the Minecraft Marketplace. All in all, this is a pretty standard list of changes to the pre-release program for one of the best Xbox games. In case you missed it, Minecraft: Java Edition has officially started testing The Wild Update pre-release snapshots.
The complete changelog for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition Beta 184.108.40.206 / 220.127.116.11 (on Xbox) / Minecraft Preview 18.104.22.168 understand :
Features and bug fixes
- “Controller Connection Lost” pop-up will show after the progress screen if the controller was disconnected on this screen
- Sculk Shriekers and Sculk Catalyst now generate at the same rate in Java and Bedrock editions
- Sculk patches in Ancient Cities and Deep Dark are now bigger and more frequent
- Deep Dark Biome is now decorated with Sculk patches regardless of level y in the world
- Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing wishlist
- Fixed an issue which meant star rating icons were sometimes not filled in correctly
- Fixed an issue that caused downloads to get stuck in the queue
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from using templates to create new worlds
- Added the ability to drop items into the dark gray area around an item grid in Pocket UI, to fix a closely related bug that prevented dropping items outside of some custom GUIs in the UI typical user.
- Fixed a block serialization issue for some content packs where some blocks passed data value 0