Minecraft Dungeons is rolling out a new patch update today with 22.214.171.124, which pending adds the Spooky Fall event to Minecraft Dungeons. With this event, which lasts from today until November 3, 2020, you’ll have seasonal challenges and trials to complete, as well as exclusive gear and rewards to unlock. This is Minecraft Dungeons’ first holiday event, so hopefully this will pave the way for future timed celebrations.
Alongside the Spooky Fall event, we’re also getting the announced Apocalypse Plus mode on Minecraft Live alongside the Minecraft Dungeons Howling Peaks DLC. With Apocalypse Plus, players will have access to an extra twenty difficulty levels, leading to greater challenge, more powerful gear, and just a whole lot more game to play. You can jump into Apocalypse Plus right next to the Spooky Fall event for even more challenges. Good luck!
The full changelog for the Minecraft Dungeons 126.96.36.199 update includes:
Fall Spooky Event
- From October 26 to November 3, we’ll dive into all the creepy, creepy stuff you don’t want to miss. Time-limited seasonal trials will bring new challenges, and with new challenges come new rewards!
- The prizes for surviving these supernatural trials will be ultra-exclusive gear and weapons that are must-haves for this spooky season.
- Be sure to join in the spooky festivities before the time is up!
- Can you take on the meanest mobs without breaking a sweat? Then the new Apocalypse Plus feature is for you!
- Apocalypse Plus brings a harder-than-ever difficulty mode, but it doesn’t stop there – it also comes with twenty increasingly difficult levels
- This new feature doesn’t change the game you know and love, but adds a whole new dimension of difficulty for those who want an extra challenge. Try Apocalypse Plus for yourself, but don’t say we didn’t warn you!
- Decreased the difficulty of some daily trials and all trials now give better rewards
- Raider base damage reduced from 75 to 62
- Deflection rebalanced from 20/40/60% to 25/35/45%
- Crowd enchantments are now much scarier
- Right before picking up an item after an upgrade, you can now see the possible power range
- Once an item reaches a certain power level, you will need to play missions at higher difficulty levels to further upgrade the item
- If the blacksmith can upgrade the item, the item always gets at least +1 power level after the upgrade
- Fixed Creepy Crypt Daily Trial not unlocking despite meeting requirements
- Fixed daily completed trials counter not resetting at midnight
- Fixed Daily Trials on Underhalls being inaccessible for players who had unlocked but not completed the mission prior to the implementation of Daily Trials
- Unequipping inventory items without exchanging the item for another has some issues. This issue will be addressed in a future update
Not your average Minecraft
Minecraft explore dungeons.
Minecraft Dungeons is the next saga in Minecraft history, and Mojang Studios has knocked another one out of the park. Awesome co-op battles paired with powerful loot, all at an incredibly affordable price? There’s not much more you could ask for in an epic dungeon-crawling ARPG.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.