The Flames of the Nether expansion for Minecraft Dungeons is amazing in many ways, but introduced a new set of bugs for Mojang Studios to fix. Arguably the most annoying of these issues was the random disconnects session hosts could experience after about 20-30 minutes of Xbox play. Today, Mojang Studios is fixing that and more with the Minecraft Dungeons 184.108.40.206 patch update.
Rolling out now to all Minecraft Dungeons players, no matter where you play Minecraft Dungeons or what version of Minecraft Dungeons you own, the 220.127.116.11 patch update includes numerous fixes for performance, gameplay, interface user, etc This is definitely an update you’ll want to install as soon as possible.
Minecraft Dungeons has definitely established itself as one of the best games for Xbox Game Pass, with excellent combat, polished co-op features, and rewarding gameplay. Stay on top of your Minecraft Dungeons game with one of the best controllers for Xbox Series X|S.
One thing to keep in mind about the latest Minecraft Dungeons patch update is that the version numbers actually differ between platforms:
- computer: 18.104.22.168
- Xbox: 22.214.171.124
- PlayStation: 126.96.36.199
- Change: 188.8.131.52
The full changelog for the Minecraft Dungeons 184.108.40.206 patch update includes:
Performance & stability
- Fixed host losing connection after a 20-30 minute session when playing on Xbox
- Fixed several crashes on all platforms that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed several crashes when transitioning from a mission to camp while other players are still loading the mission
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Nintendo Switch when loading into an Ancient Hunt
- Fixed Arch Haven unlock location not always appearing on Pumpkin Pastures
- Fixed equipment dropping in inaccessible places during Ancient Hunts
- Equipping armor with the Life Boost enchantment during the “Last Chance” screen no longer increases health more than it should
- Fixed several Ancient mobs appearing during Ancient Hunts
- Fixed several invisible collisions that were present in various missions
- Fixed some mobs not dropping souls, even when the player has Soul Gathering
- Fixed mission progression stuck due to incompatible tiles on Warped Forest, Redstone Mines and Creeper Woods
- Fixed environmental fire not dealing damage to players
- Fixed players getting stuck inside the sub-dungeon entrance on Crimson Forest
- Gold is still granted as a reward after completing Ancient Hunts, even if the inventory is full
- Mobs killed by pets or under the influence of the Love Medallion artifact now count towards merchant unlock progress
- Hoglins no longer spawn in Daily Trials when 100% of melee monsters are replaced with another monster.
- The host and clients now see the bridge opening correctly in Gold rooms.
- Fixed sound loop for broken saw blade
- Ambient music and intended sound effects now play when entering gold halls
- Magma cubes can now be stunned
- Fixed placeholder textures showing on trees after changing graphics settings
- Fixed menu becoming unresponsive after dismissing “Session is full” prompt
- Fixed several issues with text-to-speech in menus
- Fixed overlapping text buttons in Ancient Hunt menus for multiple languages
- Fixed missing text on night and mobs that spawn when a player is downed during online multiplayer
- Fixed incorrect button colors for the prompt that appears when canceling an Ancient Hunt
- Fixed Cool Down enchantment description
- Artifact Synergy’s proper name now appears on the HUD
- Fixed the Korean translation of “Salvage”
- Fixed the Piglin Merchant description to clarify that the restock price resets after completing an Ancient Hunt
- On the mission select screen, Creeper Woods no longer displays an undiscovered secret after unlocking Creepy Crypt
- Non-host players now correctly see Wither damage on the HUD
- Llamamob is now correctly named Llama
- Clarified text on the Ancient Hunt screen to indicate that each enchantment point spent will reduce your hero level by one
- Fixed missing power level graph after purchasing an item from a merchant
- Graphical issues may occur on the HUD when playing Cacti Canyon
The next era of dungeons
Minecraft Dungeons: Season Pass
Explore new worlds in Minecraft Dungeons.
It’s been a busy first year for Minecraft Dungeons, and now the Minecraft dungeon-crawling ARPG spin-off is looking to its future, with four new expansions planned. The first two, Howling Peaks and Flames of the Nether, are available now, but players can also grab the new Season Pass for immediate access to all four expansions when they launch.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.