What do you want to know
- Minecraft Dungeons’ third seasonal adventure is just around the corner, with more information to be revealed during Minecraft Live 2022.
- Ahead of the event, Mojang Studios shared a preview of “Fauna Faire”, Season 3 of Minecraft Dungeons.
- The major content update will bring a new Adventure Pass, new content for The Tower, lots of animal-themed cosmetics and pets, and much more.
- Minecraft Dungeons Fauna Faire is coming October 19, 2022 for all players with a new free tier.
Minecraft Dungeons is the first major expansion to the Minecraft universe outside of the survival crafting genre, and it’s had an illustrious journey filled with new content updates, community love, and more. On Wednesday, Mojang Studios gave players a glimpse of what the future holds for Minecraft Dungeons with the “Fauna Faire” update.
Minecraft Dungeons Season 3 Fauna Faire will be the third seasonal adventure for the ongoing action-RPG title and will bring a huge amount of content. Mojang Studios has promised that a lot more information will be coming during Minecraft Live 2022, but for now players will have to settle for a general overview of what to expect.
Minecraft Dungeons Fauna Faire will include:
- A new Adventure Pass. As with previous seasons, Minecraft Dungeons Season 3 will bring new challenges to complete and rewards to earn, with free Tiers and a Premium Adventure Pass. Additionally, like previous seasons, the Fauna Faire Adventure Pass will never expire.
- Animal themed cosmetics and rewards. Fauna Faire is themed around pets and animals, and there are plenty of content additions coming with this theme, including new pets, skins, and other cosmetics. We can see in the limited footage that we have new pets like a penguins red panda, as well as a chicken-like emote to go with the accompanying chicken skin.
- New content and multiplayer for The Tower. The tower debuted with Minecraft Dungeons’ first seasonal adventure, and it will continue to grow with Fauna Faire. Mojang Studios is adding mysterious new floors, but it’s also introducing four-player online co-op to The Tower for the very first time. Now players will be able to tackle The Tower with their friends.
- New Enchanter Merchant. A new vendor joins the camp with the Enchantsmith, an exciting vendor who will be able to re-roll enchantments on any weapon or gear. It’s unclear exactly how it will work, but this addition will certainly appeal to many players.
- Free Treetop Tangle level. The Jungle Awakens biome in Minecraft Dungeons is gaining a free tier that will be available to all players, whether or not they own the Jungle Awakens DLC. The Treetop Tangle level will require players to explore a massive tree and will contain unique new gear to obtain.
It’s clear that Minecraft Dungeons Season 3 is shaping up to be an absolutely colossal update, and we’ve barely scratched the surface of what there is to know. Mojang Studios has promised that players will dig deeper into the included content during the next Minecraft Live event, which will air on October 15, 2022. The Fauna Faire update will begin rolling out to all Minecraft Dungeons players a few days later in October. . 19. 2022.
Minecraft Dungeons has long been one of the best Xbox games for co-op, action-RPG fans, and it continues to get better with each subsequent update. Over 15 million players have joined the Minecraft Dungeons community, and Mojang Studios is giving them plenty of fresh content with Fauna Faire Season 3, which looks cute and exciting at the same time.