It looks like a brand new update was released today (March 24th) for Minecraft Dungeonsso we’ve gathered everything you need to know about the new update, including the full patch notes.
Minecraft is literally the most popular game on the planet, with gamers of all ages obsessed with the original game. After the huge success, Mojang sought to rekindle the love for Minecraft with the release of Minecraft Dungeons. You can watch the official launch trailer below and keep reading to find out everything you need to know about the game and the latest update.
- MINECRAFT: Snapshot 21w12a – Patch Notes, Release Date
The Minecraft spin-off is an action-adventure RPG developed by Mojang. It was first released in May 2020 for Windows, Xbox One, Switch, and PlayStation 4, then released for Xbox Series X|S in November 2020.
The game of course strongly resembles the original Minecraft game and features similar weapons and monsters. However, it’s still a brand new game that allows up to four players to explore various locations, complete challenging quests, and defeat hostile mobs.
Minecraft Dungeons March 24 Update – Patch Notes
Below are the full patch notes for Minecraft Dungeons update 188.8.131.52 on March 24, 2021. The patch notes were taken from the official Minecraft website.
Windows computer: 184.108.40.206 | PlayStation 4: 220.127.116.11 | Xbox: 18.104.22.168 | Nintendo Switch: 22.214.171.124
- Fixed host losing connection after a 20-30 minute session when playing on Xbox (MCD-5305)
- Fixed several crashes on all platforms that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed several crashes when transitioning from a mission to camp while other players are still loading the mission
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Nintendo Switch when loading into an Ancient Hunt
- Fixed Arch Haven unlock location not always appearing on Pumpkin Pastures (MCD-1952)
- Fixed equipment dropping in inaccessible places during Ancient Hunts (MCD-5331)
- Equipping armor with the Life Boost enchantment during the “Last Chance” screen no longer increases health more than it should (MCD-4884)
- Fixed several Ancient mobs appearing during Ancient Hunts (MCD-5462)
- Fixed several invisible collisions that were present in various missions
- Fixed some mobs not dropping souls, even when the player has Soul Gathering
- Fixed mission progression stuck due to incompatible tiles on Warped Forest, Redstone Mines and Creeper Woods
- Fixed environmental fire not dealing damage to players
- Fixed players getting stuck inside the subdungeon entrance on Crimson Forest (MCD-5280)
- Gold is still granted as a reward after completing Ancient Hunts, even if the inventory is full (MCD-5389)
- Mobs killed by pets or under the influence of the Love Medallion artifact now count towards merchant unlock progress
- Hoglins no longer spawn in Daily Trials when 100% of melee monsters are replaced with another monster.
- The host and clients now see the bridge opening correctly in Gold rooms.
- Fixed sound loop for broken saw blade
- Ambient music and intended sound effects now play when entering gold halls
- Magma cubes can now be stunned
- Fixed placeholder textures showing on trees after changing graphics settings
- Fixed menu becoming unresponsive after dismissing “Session is full” prompt
- Fixed several issues with text-to-speech in menus
- Fixed overlapping text buttons in Ancient Hunt menus for multiple languages
- Fixed missing text on night and monsters hitting when a player is downed during online multiplayer
- Fixed incorrect button colors for the prompt that appears when canceling an Ancient Hunt
- Fixed Cool Down enchantment description
- Artifact Synergy’s proper name now appears on the HUD
- Fixed Korean translation of “Salvage” (MCD-4634)
- Fixed the Piglin Merchant description to clarify that the restock price resets after completing an Ancient Hunt
- On the mission select screen, Creeper Woods no longer shows an undiscovered secret after unlocking Creepy Crypt (MCD-5279)
- Non-host players now correctly see Wither damage on the HUD
- Llamamob is now correctly named Llama
- Clarified text on the Ancient Hunt screen to indicate that each enchantment point spent will reduce your hero level by one
- Fixed missing power level graph after purchasing an item from a merchant
- Graphical issues may occur on the HUD when playing Cacti Canyon
If you still want more Minecraft contents, DualShockers have guides, patch notes, and the latest news on the hit game. Check out the link below to see all of our Minecraft related content: